Easter Sunday 4th April 2021
Easter Sunday Mass of the Lord’s Resurrection will be available on the YouTube Channel from 10 am on Easter Sunday, 4th April.
Mass will be offered for:
Kathleen Eagers (MM)
Freda Mackin (MM)
James (1st Ann) & Margaret McCullen
Freddie Tiernan (4th Ann)
Gerard Reilly (2nd Ann)
Sunday, 11th April – Next Weekend’s Mass will be offered for:
Thomas, Eileen & Aidan Boylan and John & Eileen Stallard
Brother Peter Black
Louis & Eileen Courtney and deceased members of the Courtney family
Sean & Margaret Lynch, Bernadette & Eugene Doyle, Sheila Noone, Sean O’Connor and Joe Downey
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the souls of Gerry Brodigan, whose funeral took place whose funeral took place in Julianstown this weekend, and David Moore, Brother of Paudge Moore, who died in the UK. We remember the bereaved in our prayers.
Divine Mercy Novena
Divine Mercy Novena started on Good Friday and continues for nine days.
- Trócaire collection – can be returned to Stamullen church – Cash only – please place in the Candle Shrines in the envelopes provided (or in an envelope marked Trócaire)
- Please hold on to donation boxes for the moment. (We will arrange a day and time for the collection of these boxes).
- Please do not leave Trócaire boxes in the Churches.
Thank you to all who continue to drop weekly envelopes to the church/parochial house. Your support is very much appreciated.
- Cheques: If you prefer to send cheques – please make them payable to Stamullen Julianstown Parish.
- If you wish to contribute to the church by bank transfer, you can e-mail your request to the parish at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
- Parishioners can also donate through the parish website sjparish.ie and click the give button in the red box.
- We would like to advise Parishioners, that should they wish to place envelopes in the Postbox at the Parish House, please be assured this box is monitored and overlooked by a security camera so it is very safe.
We are grateful to all who support our Parish especially in these difficult times when there is no Offertory Collection at Mass.
This is an Easter like no other Easter. In a time when Christians usually come together to celebrate the Resurrection this year we are asked to stay at home and stay apart for the good of humanity.
Easter is a time to celebrate our independence as a nation and yet we have lost it as a result of the Coronavirus. Nevertheless, our spirit and our faith should remain strong. The proper thing to do this Easter is to respect the Government guidelines and stay at home wherever possible. This is the best way to exercise our Christianity for the health and well-being of others.
And while this Easter we cannot meet physically, as a community we support each other spiritually through our prayers.
Mass at Easter will be offered for your intentions and a hope that life can return to normal as soon as possible. I know of some who have been bereaved by this pandemic and we remember them, and all those who are suffering, and of course our faithful departed.
We thank all who are working on the frontline, from those working in hospitals, to our Gardai, and all those who are delivering and maintaining essential services.
The celebration of the Resurrection is a celebration of victory over death and we pray and hope that we may return soon to a full expression of our faith when we can meet again as Christian communities.
I wish you all a happy and a safe Easter
Act of Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You, Amen.
St. Patricks GFHC Lotto
Jackpot. €9,900. No Jackpot Winner. Drawn on: 30th March 2021. Numbers Drawn: 2,6,11,12.
Lucky Dip Numbers: 2, 6, 12. Lucky Dip Winner: (1) €1000 – Audrey Jackson
Next Week’s Jackpot: €10,000. Thank you to all our loyal supporters.
The parish office remains closed. You can contact Fr. Declan on 01-8412647.
Parishioners are also invited to e-mail requests or queries to the Parish Office: email@example.com. (We are checking e-mails regularly and will respond as quickly as possible, but please allow at least a week for replies).