Sunday, 3rd January 2019
Your prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of May Kelly, whose funeral took place in the Julianstown during the week. We remember the bereaved in our prayers.
Supporting the Parish
Total Offertory: € 760.00
Weekly envelopes: Stamullen € 345.00
Julianstown € 375.00
Fund Raising Committee – Ten Week Draw
The Annual Ten Week Draw will commence on Sunday, 17th February.
Promoters are advised Draw Cards are now available from the parish office or contact Carol on 01-8412647. We would like to sincerely thank all our promoters and their contributors for their participation each year.
If you would like to take part in the Ten week draw please contact a promoter, or call 01-8412647.
- This Saturday evening, we welcome the First Communion candidates from St. Patrick’s & Whitecross National Schools to their second D.T.I.M. Mass in preparation for their First Communion Ceremonies in May.
- Children from St. Patrick’s NS will make their First Confession this Tuesday, 5thFebruary at 7 pm in St. Mary’s Church, Julianstown.
- The Ceremony of Light for Confirmation Candidates from St. Patrick’s NS will take place in St. Patrick’s Church on Thursday, 7thFebruary at 7 pm.
We ask parishioners to pray for all children in the parish who are preparing for First Communion and Confirmation this year.
We would like to advise parishioners that in the future, when an individual is seeking information from Parish Records eg., Baptismal Certificates etc., a request form will have to be completed by the individual requiring the information.
In the case of Baptismal and Confirmation certificates for under 18’s, a parent/guardian will have to complete the request form and produce ID when collecting same.
Where a person requesting the particular Certificate cannot be present they must contact us in writing (via letter or e-mail), complete the relevant Form, and nominate someone to collect the Certificate on their behalf. That nominated person will have to produce ID.
- The “Data Subject Access Request Form” is available from the parish office.
For more information on Data Protection, please see the Meath Diocesan Website (www.meathdiocese.ie) or Data Protection Commissioners website www.dataprotection.ie or e-mail: email@example.com.
All are welcome to Adoration of the most Blessed Sacrament:
- In Stamullen after10 am Mass every Thursday until 5pm. (If you wish to add your name to the list, please contact Teresa on 087-6757581 or Sheila on 086-058580.)
- In Julianstown on Wednesdays from 9 am and after 10 am Mass. (Contact Josephine if you wish to add your name to the list).
Julianstown Community Centre AGM
The Julianstown C.C. AGM will take place on Tuesday, 26th February at 8 pm. Please come along and show your support for your local community centre. Run by the community for the community. Volunteers needed. Use it or Lose it ….!
Julianstown Tidy Towns
Julianstown Tidy Towns are going to totally re-design the flower beds going up through the village over the next few months. This will take a considerable amount of financial assistance and we hope that you will donate some funds towards the project. This will give a ‘wow’ feeling to the village, add more colour and more importantly help our bees, butterflies and insects.
If you would like to donate, or give a hand, please contact Niamh on 086-347283 or Jackie on 087-6579884.
Stamullen Tidy Towns
Clean up continues every Saturday morning. Why not join us and help us improve our village … we meet every Saturday at Stamullen Church at 11 am.
Why not come along and join us on Monday mornings from 11am to 1pm in the Parish Centre, Stamullen for tea/coffee and good company. All very welcome.
St. Patrick’s GF & HC – Club News
- 2 ‘A’ League on Sunday,3rd February at 11am in Trim. Trim v St Patrick’s.
- Minor Football League Div. 2. Round 1 takesplace on Saturday, 9th February at 12 noon at GAA Grounds Stamullen. St Patrick’s v St Ultan’s/Cortown/Round Towers.
- Leinster Football League Under 13 takesplace on Saturday, 9th February at 1pm at Glen Emmets GAA Grounds Tullyallen. Glen Emmet’s v St Patrick’
- Leinster Football League Under 15 shall take place also on Saturday,9th February at30pm at Glen Emmet’s GAA Grounds Tullyallen. Glen Emmet’s v St Patrick’s.
St. Patrick’s Club – Lotto
Drawn on 29/01/2019. Numbers drawn: 11,18,22,26. No Jackpot Winner.
Weekly Winners: Patrick Vickers Snr, Glenn & Aisling, Dominic Clarke, Willie Collins, Una Collins. Next week’s Jackpot: € 2,700.
Stamullen Road Club
Road racing will be starting up in early March.
Meath Befriending Service
Meath Befriending Service aims to reduce loneliness and isolation within County Meath by a weekly visit from a trained volunteer. For Further Information or to avail of the service Telephone Meath volunteer Centre at 046-9280790 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Loman’s Hospital Mass of Remembrance
A Mass of Remembrance will be held on Wednesday, 6th February, at 2.30 pm in St. Loman’s Hospital Chapel, Mullingar, in memory of deceased patients and people buried in St. Loman’s Hospital Cemetery from 1907 to 1970. All are welcome.
Young Adult Retreat (18-40)
Dalgan Park, Navan 8th to 10th February (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon). A weekend of joy and and friendship in the faith, time to be still, Holy Mass, uplifting talks, prayer, walks by the rivers and in the woods, confession and adoration. Cost: donation (own room, all meals). Contact: Sr Úna 0906481666. email: email@example.com.
Registration is now open for the Priory Institute Spring Semester of studies, beginning on 2nd March 2019. Check their Website: www.priorynstitute.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01-4048124.
St. Patrick’s Church, Stamullen
Saturday, 2nd February 6:00 pm DTIM
First Communion Candidates from St. Patrick’s NS
Sunday, 3rd 10:00 am People of the Parish
Feast of St. Blaise – Throats will be blessed after Mass
Tuesday 10:00 am Celebrant’s Intention
Thursday 10:00 am Celebrant’s Intention
Saturday, 9th 6:00 pm Gabriel (Gaybo) Howard (1 Ann)
William, Ann & Joseph Meighan
Agnes & Willie Russell
Sunday, 10th 10:00 am James (Seamus) McAuley
Frances Ryan (6 Ann)
St. Mary’s Church, Julianstown
Saturday, 2nd February 7:00 pm DTIM
First Communion Candidates from Whitecross NS
Patrick & Philomena Duffy
and deceased members of the Duffy family
George Fox (27 Ann)
Sunday, 3rd 11:30 am Feast of St. Blaise – Throats will be blessed after Mass
Patrick Matthews, Keenogue
Patrick & Elsie Collier
Wednesday 10:00 am Celebrant’s Intention
Friday 10:00 am Celebrant’s Intention
Saturday, 9th 7:00 pm
Sunday, 10th 11:30 am Maureen Murray
Tony & John Berrill