Sunday, 5th July 2020
- Mass is being celebrated every Sunday from Preston Hill at 11am on Youtube. If you wish to join me, you can Like and subscribe to:
You can also click the link at the bottom left corner of the parish webpage: sjparish.ie
Masses have resumed at 10 am in St. Patrick’s Church, Stamullen on Tuesdays and Thursdays and St. Mary’s Church, Julianstown on Wednesday and Friday.
Sunday masses will resume in the Churches on 11th and 12th July at the usual times.
Mass will continue to be broadcast on YouTube for those who are unable to attend
- In order to maintain social distancing, we can only accept one Mass Intention for Mass in the Churches at the moment. (This will have to be on a first come basis).
- We will also accept Intentions for the Mass to be broadcast on YouTube.
St. Patrick’s Church, Stamullen
Saturday, 5th & Sunday 6th
Mass is being celebrated from Preston Hill on Sunday at 11am on Youtube.
Tuesday 10:00 am Paddy & Lily Black
Thursday 10:00 am Celebrant’s Intention
Saturday, 11th 6:00 pm James Dunphy (35 Ann)
Sunday, 12th 10:00 am
In order to maintain a one-way system, entrance to Stamullen Church is through the middle double doors at the Car Park.
Exits are through the front door, the Parish Centre single door, and the door under St. Patrick’s Statue at the top right of the church.
St. Mary’s Church, Julianstown
This Sunday, 6th July Mass will be offered on YouTube for all those buried in both Moorechurch and Kilsharvan Cemeteries and for the bereaved.
At that Mass water will be blessed, and the cemeteries will be blessed for use in the Cemetery.
Wednesday 10:00 am
Friday 10:00 am (Private Intention)
Saturday, 11th 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12th 11:30 am
In order to maintain a one-way system, entrance to Julianstown Church is through the Front Door.
Exits are through the Back door and through the Fire Exit on the left-hand side of the Altar.
At the moment, space is limited to 50 in both churches because of personal distancing requirements. We ask people to arrive early and to avoid congestion at doors. Stewards will direct people towards new sitting arrangements. Parishioners may not be able to sit in their usual places and we ask you to co-operate with the stewards in this regard. Remember the stewards who are volunteering are acting in the interest of your health and safety.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at the entrance to churches. However, we recommend that parishioners bring their own hand sanitisers as well. We also ask parishioners to observe high standards of cough etiquette.
- For the time being, there will be no collection during Masses. As people depart, they are asked to deposit their donation in collection boxes at the exit doors.
- People who are vulnerable or unwell or feel uncomfortable about public gatherings, should stay at home. The YouTube Mass will continue for the time being.
- Churches will be sanitized after every mass.
- Toilets will be closed for the time being.
- In order to maintain social distancing, all daily Masses will be celebrated in the main bodies of both churches.
- While we will try to maintain social distancing, we cannot guarantee it, so it is recommended that all parishioners wear face coverings for the duration of the Mass.
- A demister has been bought from a medical supply company and this will be used to disinfect both churches after every Mass.
Thank you for your support and help with implementing these guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you back.
We welcome volunteers to act as stewards to direct the congregation in regard to the new guidelines. This would be important for the first few weeks until everyone is familiar with the new directives. We also welcome volunteers to help with sanitising the Church after Masses. Please contact us at 01-8412647 or by e-mail email@example.com.
First Friday calls
We hope to resume first Friday calls in September subject to Government guidelines.
Thanks to all who continue to drop weekly envelopes to the church/parochial house or into the candle shrines in both churches and by standing order and/or bank transfer. Your support is very much appreciated.
If you wish to contribute to the church by bank transfer, you can e-mail your request to the Parish at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
St. Patrick’s NS
St. Patrick’s NS have places available for children moving into the following classes in September 2020.
Places are available for First Class, Second Class, Third Class, Fifth Class and Sixth Class. (Junior & Senior Infants and Forth Classes are all full).
Hello to all the Golden Girls. I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe. During the Lockdown you have been missed but not forgotten. The term for the present committee has reached its conclusion after three years.
We hope to resume our meetings on 7th September (God willing) when a new committee will be elected. New members very welcome. Looking forward to seeing you all again. Enjoy the Summer and Stay Safe. (Anne)